Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Piccolini Limited (“Piccolini”). These terms and
conditions apply to each and every user of this website. By using this website, you are
deemed to have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not
accept these terms and conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
Phrases used in these terms and conditions are defined as follows:
Piccolini means Piccolini Limited, registered as a company (company number 1942825).
Any reference in these terms and conditions to Piccolini or to “us”, “our” or “we” is a
reference to Piccolini Limited.
user means each user of the website.
you means you as the user.
website means this website, http://www.piccolini.co.nz
RIGHT OF ACCESS
Piccolini grants you a limited licence (“Licence”) for the purpose of accessing and
making use of this website. Any contravention by you of these terms and conditions or
any other terms posted on this website or notified to you by Piccolini which are intended
to govern your use of this website terminates the Licence immediately. Using any
information or content included on this website other than in accordance with these
terms and conditions is strictly prohibited.
You agree that:
1. You have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound
2. You have and will satisfy yourself that the use (whether directly or indirectly) of
this website will not infringe the legal rights of any third party. You agree to
protect each relevant party from any such claim.
3. You will not use this website to do anything unlawful or discriminatory.
4. You will comply with the requirements of any restriction or exclusion relating to
the use of this website as notified to you by us from time to time.
5. You will not, without the prior approval of Piccolini, adapt, reproduce, store,
distribute, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of this
website other than in accordance with the Licence.
You warrant that you are an identifiable individual over the age of 18 years of age, or, a
legally constituted organisation and that you have the authority to enter into these terms
You acknowledge that:
1. Piccolini is entitled to take all actions that may be reasonably necessary or
prudent to comply with any legal requirements or regulatory authorities without
incurring any liability to you.
2. Piccolini does not guarantee that this website will work as intended but will use
reasonable endeavours to ensure that it remains reliable. Any and all implied
warranties are expressly excluded.
We are the owner or licencee of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property
rights in connection with this website and any material published on the website, unless
specified otherwise. This includes, without limitation, all intellectual property rights in
respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and software that are included in this website.
WARRANTIES AND EXCLUSIONS
1. Piccolini will endeavour to provide the website with due care and skill, however,
Piccolini does not guarantee the availability or reliability of the website.
2. Piccolini will remedy any unavailability of the website as soon as reasonably
3. Piccolini does not guarantee that the website will be:
a. Interruption or fault free or that any faults or errors will be corrected;
b. Available at any particular time;
c. Secure or private;
d. Free of viruses or other harmful features.
4. All conditions and warranties, which may be implied by law into these terms and
conditions, are excluded except to the extent that it would be unlawful to do so.
INDEMNITIES AND LIMITATIONS
1. You agree to fully indemnify Piccolini for any loss or damage it may suffer as a
result of your breach of the Licence, including, in respect of any third party
claims against Piccolini, its related parties, employees, contractors or agents.
2. To the greatest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Piccolini be
liable to you for any loss, damage or costs incurred or suffered by you or by any
third party arising out of any dispute which relates in any way to your access and
use of the website or in respect of any failure or omission on the part of Piccolini
to comply with its obligations as set out in these terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions and the use of the website are to be governed by and
construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Each of the parties
irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that the New Zealand courts have
jurisdiction to hear and determine each suit, action or proceeding, and to settle
disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and
conditions or the use of the website and for those purposes irrevocably submits
to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
2. In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and
conditions shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in
any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other
provision of these terms and conditions.
3. The non-performance by Piccolini of any of its obligations under these terms and
conditions shall be excused without liability to the extent that such performance
is prevented wholly or substantially by any event beyond Piccolini’s reasonable
4. No waiver by Piccolini of any provision in these terms and conditions is to
constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar), nor shall such
waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
5. The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the Contracts (Privity) Act
1982, each relevant party shall be entitled to rely upon, and enforce the
provisions of, these terms and conditions as if the relevant party was a signatory
to these terms and conditions.
conditions. By accessing this website you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Piccolini reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You
agree that your use of the website following notice of amendment will constitute your
acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.