(“Piccolini”) in connection with the use of this website. We, our or us refer to Piccolini;
company number 1942852. In this policy we explain how and why we collect personal
information from you, how we use it, and what controls you have over our use of it.
2. Piccolini is committed to complying with New Zealand legislation governing privacy of
personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy
when you deal with us.
Collection of Information
3. Some information provided to us by site users may be considered personal information.
However, without these details we would not be able to provide our services to you. We
will only collect personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or
4. Piccolini collects personal information through our website in the following situations:
a) If a customer or potential customer contacts us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
b) When a person submits his/her e-mail address to our mailing list; or
c) If a customer or potential customer submits a pre-enrollment form through our website.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
5. We may use personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for
which it is collected (eg. provision of our services). We may also use such information
for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where an individual
would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such a way. This
information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set
out in this policy or as otherwise notified to the individual concerned at the time of
collection of the information.
6. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about an
a) Where that individual has consented to the use or disclosure; or
b) Where the use or disclosure is required by law.
7. We will not sell or pass on any information provided to us by an individual to a third
party unless specifically authorised to do so.
personal information to contact you about our services, including for future
promotional purposes. You may opt-out of receiving further communication from us
at any time.
Security and storage
9. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and
alteration of personal information under our control.
10. Personal information will be destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
Access to and correction of personal information
11. We aim to ensure that we hold accurate information about our customers and people
who access our site.
12. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from an
individual. To ensure confidentiality, details of personal information will be passed on
only if we are satisfied that the information relates to the individual requesting the
13. Any person is entitled to contact us at any time to confirm whether or not we hold
personal information about that person and if so, to correct that information. If we
refuse to provide the person with access or to correct the personal information held
about that person by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal in accordance
with New Zealand privacy legislation.
14. If you would like to access or advise us of a change to your personal information, please
e-mail your request to email@example.com or call our customer service department on
(06) 870 6950.
15. From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, this
published on our website.
following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. If you have a complaint about how we have dealt with your personal information, you
can contact us on the above email address or (06) 870 6950 or you can lay a formal
complaint with the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
18. Further information on privacy legislation is available on the Privacy Commissioner's
web site at www.privacy.org.nz.
You accept that by providing us your personal details, you accept the terms of this privacy